Partnering with Parents for Student Success
Parents and families play an integral role in the Berklee community. Berklee's Parent Services Office offers resources on getting more connected with the college and can help address your needs as parents and family members of Berklee students.
Save the Date: Family Weekend will be Friday, October 28 and Saturday, October 29, 2016
* Event details and RSVP form will be available shortly.
Explore Parent Resources
- Parent's Guide to Berklee: Learn about Berklee's many support systems.
- Next Steps for Coming to Berklee: Get information on preparing for your student's first year at Berklee.
- Annual Events: Learn about family orientation, family weekend, and commencement.
- Stay Involved: Receive updates and information, and get involved in our Parent fund.