Partnering with Parents for Student Success
Parents and families play an integral role in the Berklee community. Berklee's Parent Services Office offers resources on getting more connected with the college and can help address your needs as parents and family members of Berklee students.
Save the Date: Family Weekend will be Friday, October 28 and Saturday, October 29, 2016.
* Event details and RSVP form will be available shortly.
Explore Parent Resources
- Parent's Guide to Berklee: Learn about Berklee's many support systems.
- Next Steps for Coming to Berklee: Get information on preparing for your student's first year at Berklee.
- Annual Events: Learn about family orientation, family weekend, and commencement.
- Stay Involved: Receive updates and information, and get involved in our Parent fund.
Student Performance Policy:
The mission of Berklee College is to educate, train, and develop students to excel in music as a career. Caf Shows are one of the methods we employ to prepare students for their career, and as such the selection process is designed to simulate real-world auditions. Performance opportunities are awarded on merit and not guaranteed to all students. We encourage parents to continue working with your students to help them prepare, but please note that calling the office will not secure an additional opportunity to perform. Please be advised that specific areas have a process they follow, and we encourage students in those areas to continue working with their advisors to secure performance opportunities.