College Pre-Arrival Information
Orientation week is full of informative and fun events and activities to help you learn about Berklee, get to know Boston, and meet other new Berklee students. You will receive the full schedule of orientation events and activities after you’ve attended the onboarding event when you arrive on campus. Here is what you can do to prepare for orientation:
- Download your Policy Handbook for Students.
- Visit the Accepted Students page to see the steps you should take prior to orientation.
- Log in to the student portal to view any outstanding items you need to complete before you arrive.
- If you are an international student, view important additional information about attending college in the U.S.
Before you arrive on campus, be sure to complete all necessary administrative requirements, including submission of your tuition payment, immunization records, high school transcripts, and health insurance documentation.
The following steps tell you how to check the status of your administrative requirements:
- Log in to Berklee.edu using the OnePass ID and password sent to you by the Admissions team.
- Find the Campus Tools menu (the white squares next to the search bar), and select "My Berklee."
- Log in to MyBerklee, then select "Students" on the right.
- Select "Semester Check-in" from the "Check-in" menu.
Any outstanding check-in requirements will be listed there. You will not be able to check in, receive your laptop, or receive your course schedule until you have completed all of your administrative requirements. It is important to complete all of these requirements before you arrive.
For more information on steps you must complete before check-in, visit the Accepted Students page.
What to Expect When You Arrive
Additional information about summer 2020 move-in will be released soon. Learn more about housing policies, the move-in process, and the residence halls, and email the Housing Office if you have additional questions.
Additional information about summer 2020 onboarding will be released soon. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Accessibility and Accommodation
We are committed to welcoming and accommodating all entering students and their families at our check-in and orientation activities. Participants who need assistance or accommodations to fully experience the week's events are encouraged to contact the New Student and Family Programs team and Accessibility Resources for Students well in advance, as some accommodations take time to implement. We will provide reasonable and appropriate accommodations.