- 369 beds on 12 residential floors
- 10 doubles, three triples, and one single room (for a resident advisor) per typical floor
- Six double-height lounges on residence hall floors, each of which serves two residence hall floors, with dramatic views of the Boston and Cambridge skylines. These are amazing spaces for hall/floor programs and events.
- Common male and female bathrooms
- Central student laundry
- 11 resident advisors and one resident director live in the building
The spring 2014 resident population is approximately 45 percent continuing and 55 percent entering students, and approximately 65 percent male and 35 percent female.
Fourth floor—for resident students
Resident students of the 160 Massachusetts Avenue building and the other three Berklee residence halls have access to the fourth-floor facilities, which include:
- 20 student practice rooms (thee different sizes), including eight with upright piano, five with drum set, one with vibraphone, and six with chair and music stands
- Three ensemble rooms with drum set, grand piano, guitar and bass amps, and PA system
- Fitness facility
- Six drum set lockers and four upright bass lockers
- Roof terrace—access during good weather
Level 4 is considered part of the residence hall. Except for the three rehearsal rooms, access is limited to resident students. A registered guest accompanied by a resident student can use the rehearsal rooms. The fitness room, open 24 hours a day during the semester, is available to resident students only.