For general inquiries about accessibility on campus, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not share any private or confidential information. You will be directed to the appropriate resource once your information is received.
For specific requests and information, you can contact the following departments or programs.
Student Disability Services coordinates accommodations and support services that promote equal access for students with disabilities. The team also supports faculty and staff in organizing accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Find faculty resources for assisting students (login required).
- Contact email@example.com or 617-747-6535.
- Learn more about Disability Services.
Human Resources provides resources for Berklee faculty and staff.
- Download HR's Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-747-2375.
- Learn more about Human Resources.
Physical Plant is responsible for the maintenance of facilities and equipment across campus.
- Submit a work order for any type of physical equipment or hardware repair (login required).
- Contact email@example.com or 617-747-2359.
- Learn more about Physical Plant.
Public Safety provides services to the entire Berklee community, including police operations, safety escorts, and emergency preparedness.
- Request a personalized evacuation plan (login required).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or 617-747-2682 for general business or 617-747-8888 for an emergency.
- Learn more about Public Safety.
Special Programs are available to assist community members in enhancing their experiences at Berklee.
Faculty Technology Services provides resources for faculty and staff to prepare lessons and material that are accessible for all.
Discover additional accessibility resources that can impact your experience on campus.