All entering and continuing students must follow the housing application process and timeline as published by Housing and Residential Education. Students must be confirmed for on-campus housing before requesting a housing accommodation.
Housing accommodations should be requested each academic year. A separate request is needed for summer semester housing.
How do I request my housing or dietary accommodations?
All your accommodations can be requested through My Accessibility Portal (MAP; login required).
- Submit the Housing and Dietary Accommodation Request (login required) in MAP.
- You will be asked to submit documentation of your disability or disabilities to Accessibility Resources.
- Schedule a welcome meeting with an Accessibility Resources staff member.
Important Deadlines and Information
Students are encouraged to complete the Housing Accommodation Request form through MAP by the dates below. Housing accommodation requests that are received after these deadlines will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Housing accommodations are based on room availability for requests submitted after these dates. The Office of Housing and Residential Life will notify the student of their specific housing assignment.
- Fall semester:
- Continuing students: June 1
- Incoming students: July 14
- Spring semester: December 1
- Summer semester: (12-Week) April 1
- Summer programs: (Aspire) April 1
- Fall semester: June 1
- Spring semester: October 1
Documentation for Dietary Accommodations
Documentation should be submitted by a medical doctor and/or registered dietitian and include:
- supporting information regarding an accommodation that provides equal access to dining facilities;
- a list of allergies or restrictions and how they might affect the student's disability or disabilities; and
- a clear statement of the student's condition(s), including diagnosis.
Asthma and Allergy Conditions Form
Asthma and Allergy Conditions form (printable)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information or assistance.