Housing and Dietary Accommodations

All entering and continuing students must follow the housing application process and timeline as published by Housing and Residential Education. Students must be confirmed for on-campus housing before requesting a housing accommodation.

Housing accommodations should be requested each academic year. A separate request is needed for summer semester housing.

How do I request my housing or dietary accommodations?

All your accommodations can be requested through My Accessibility Portal (MAP; login required). 

  1. Submit the Housing and Dietary Accommodation Request (login required) in MAP.
  2. You will be asked to submit documentation of your disability or disabilities to Accessibility Resources.
  3. Schedule a welcome meeting with an Accessibility Resources staff member.   

Important Deadlines and Information

Students are encouraged to complete the Housing Accommodation Request form through MAP by the dates below. Housing accommodation requests that are received after these deadlines will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Housing accommodations are based on room availability for requests submitted after these dates. The Office of Housing and Residential Life will notify the student of their specific housing assignment. 

Boston Campus

  • Fall semester:
    • Continuing students: June 1
    • Incoming students: July 14
  • Spring semester: December 1
  • Summer semester: (12-Week) April 1
  • Summer programs: (Aspire) April 1

Valencia Campus

  • Fall semester: June 1
  • Spring semester: October 1

Please contact accessibilityresources@berklee.edu if you need additional information or assistance.