How to Get Started
- If you have not yet registered in My Accessibility Portal (MAP), begin by submitting an Online Student Application.
- You will be asked to submit documentation of your disability or disabilities.
- Schedule a welcome meeting with an Accessibility Resources staff member.
- The staff member will help you set up your classes in MAP.
The My Accessibility Portal for entering students to request academic accommodations opens mid-June. We are happy to have a conversation about our services, or answer any questions prior.
If You Have Already Registered
Follow these steps below to select accommodations for your classes each semester. For step-by-step instructions on how to request, modify, and cancel your accommodations, please visit the Accommodation Request Guide.
- Log in to your MAP.
- From your dashboard, go to "Select Accommodations for Class."
- Under "Step 1: Select Classes," check each class for which you are requesting accommodations.
- Once you have checked all of your requested classes, click the "Step 2: Continue to Customize Your Accommodations" button.
- For each course, check the boxes for all the accommodations you are requesting. You can choose all or only the ones you will use in that course.
- Once you have checked all your accommodations, click the "Submit Your Accommodation Request" button.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any additional information or assistance navigating this process.