Looking for Berklee's COVID-19 Testing Center?
This is the Accessibility Resources for Students Testing Center page. Learn about COVID-19 testing.
The Testing Center in Accessibility Resources for Students provides a proctored testing space for the administration of written and select electronic tests for students who have approved exam accommodations. Please review the Testing Center Guide for more information.
If you are enrolled in an on-campus class and the exam is scheduled in person, you'll have access to take the exam at the Testing Center's physical location. If you are enrolled in a remote class, your exam will be proctored remotely.
The Testing Center is located inside the Center for Student Advising and Success on the second floor of 939 Boylston Street (access is through 921 Boylston Street, third floor). All remote exams will be administered via Zoom.
The Testing Center will be open weekly Monday though Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with extended hours for midterm and finals weeks from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Exams that are scheduled beyond the daily operations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
How to Schedule an Exam in the Testing Center
Watch a short tutorial to learn how to schedule an exam in the Testing Center
Please visit the Testing Center Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to request an exam.
- Log in to your My Accessibility Portal (MAP) (login required) and navigate to “Alternative Testing,” found under “My Accommodations.” Complete the prompted steps to request an exam.
- MAP will automatically contact your faculty member(s) for more information and approval for the requested time and date.
- Once your faculty member approves your request, you will receive an email and Google Calendar invitation from the Testing Center confirming that your exam has been scheduled.
- For all remote exams, a Zoom link will be included in the calendar invitation.
To allow faculty to supply the Testing Center with the needed testing materials, we encourage students to schedule their exams five business days in advance of their scheduled testing date.
Students who have established exam accommodations can request accommodations for proficiency assessment and exams (ESPA). Please contact email@example.com if you need any additional information or assistance.
Students who have established exam accommodations can request accommodations on credit by exam (CBX) (login required) and should schedule their exam through My Accessibility Portal (login required) at least one week prior to the CBX exam day.
To allow faulty to supply the Testing Center with the needed testing materials, we encourage students to request accommodations five business days in advance of their scheduled testing date.
- Students request their exam through My Accessibility Portal (MAP) for each exam they would like to take.
- An automatic email will be sent to the faculty member from MAP. The email will include a unique link for you to upload the exam electronically and submit exam instructions. The MAP link is custom to each individual request and will direct faculty to the secure portal.
- Please note that the exam instructions must be completed in order for the Testing Center to approve the student’s request.
- The Testing Center staff will review the faculty exam instructions and exam submission. To help ensure a smooth testing experience for students, faculty should provide the center with a copy of the exam at least 24 hours in advance of the approved testing date.
- The Testing Center will contact the student to confirm their scheduled exam.
If you have difficulties using our secure portal or your exam includes audio components, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.