Berklee International Network (BIN)
The Berklee International Network (BIN) establishes direct connections to the music industry and music education institutions around the world for the purpose of identifying and attracting extraordinary musicianship and musical ideas to Berklee.
The BIN develops programs and events that enrich the college’s global reach, creating opportunities for students, faculty, staff, and alumni to connect with 19 partner institutions in 18 countries. BIN institutions help to educate approximately 17,000 music students.
Berklee International Network goals:
- Seek talented students to enroll in Berklee programs, including those at the college's Boston and Valencia, Spain campuses, as well as online and summer programs.
- Create opportunities for Berklee students to develop careers with global focus and to grow and develop their skills through exposure to other cultures, diverse audiences, and master musicians.
- Seek access to promising new musical ideas, both from rich musical traditions and from recent innovations, as sources of musical inspiration at Berklee.
- Build the global reputation and awareness of Berklee.
- Tap potential for alumni support, advancement opportunities, and other productive partnerships.