Fall 2019 Internship Expo
Thursday, October 17, 2019
11:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
921 Boylston Street, Boston
The Internship Expo is an exclusive event for employers to connect with exceptional Berklee talent pursuing careers in music business, production, composition, education, design, health and wellness, and performance including dance and musical theater. The expo provides an opportunity for employers to share information about open internship positions for upcoming semesters and recruit talented applicants. Undergraduate and graduate students from all majors attend. Space is limited, so employers are advised to register early.
Registration is managed through the Berklee Career Manager.
For employers with an exisiting account, click here and log in. From the left-hand main menu, select Events > Career Fairs, and register for the Fall 2019 Internship Expo.
Employers without a Berklee Career Manager account can access the employer registration form here. After submitting a registration form as a new participant, a Berklee Career Manager account will be created for you.
You will receive a confirmation email stating that your registration has been received. If we are able to accommodate your organization, you will receive a follow-up email with further details, including an invoice and a point of contact for additional logistics.
2019 Employer Registration Fees
- For-Profit: $200
- Nonprofit: $75
Registration includes a table, a tablecloth, a table tent with your employer name and logo, two chairs, Wi-Fi access, and continental breakfast and lunch for up to three representatives.
Payment is not required at the time of registration. If your registration is approved, you will be sent further instructions on submitting payment.
Should your organization not have the financial means to cover the cost of registration fees, please reach out to email@example.com to discuss options.
We highly encourage you to bring business cards, internship descriptions, and promotional materials. If you plan on shipping materials, please send them at least two weeks in advance. Your materials will be at your table on the day of the event. Alternatively, you may bring them with you on the day of the event. All shipments should be sent to:
Berklee Career Center
1140 Boylston Street, MS 921-CDC
Boston, MA 02215
We recommend that you mark the outside of your shipment(s) with "Internship Expo" for ease in processing once the items arrive in Berklee's mail facility.
After the expo, you are responsible for making return arrangements for your materials. Berklee will provide packaging tape.
Note that Berklee is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen materials.
- Post your open positions on the Berklee Career Manager.
- Request an information session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tyren Freeman, career programs coordinator, will follow up to provide next steps so you can bring your organization to campus to host an informational event with students on what your company is all about.
- Contact us directly via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-747-2246) to learn more about our recruitment services and to create a personalized recruitment strategy.
We take inviting employers to recruit on campus seriously, and our team of dedicated career services professionals aims to ensure that the employer experience is hassle-free and rewarding. We are proud to share that 100 percent of employer respondents have indicated on an event satisfaction survey that they would attend the Internship Expo again in the future.
Previous employer participants have shared the following feedback:
- “Students were extremely engaging and focused, which made the job of explaining BMF a lot more enjoyable.” —BMF Media
- “The hospitality was excellent, and the students were amazing.” —Kids' Orchestra
- “Super-organized, friendly staff. Great lunch. Very neat and organized. Students have a lot of resources and opportunities at their reach.” —Dance Complex
- “We are doing a wave of interviews/hiring in the next few weeks. A good handful of the students who reached out with their applications will get an interview! It was exciting to speak with students who had looked up our organization ahead of time and knew it was something they wanted to get involved in (of which there were a handful). Overall, I met and enjoyed speaking with so many wonderful students and found a great collection of prospective interns for when we start hiring in a few weeks!” —Creative Artists Agency
- “Perfect timing for our spring application window. The students were so prepared and professional. I truly felt hosted by the Berklee staff today. So much kindness. Students were all top-notch. Honestly, this was the most professional, fruitful, and well-oiled fair I’ve been to this season.” —SpeakEasy Stage Company
- “The room was cozy, and we did not get overwhelmed by the students.” —Arnold Worldwide
- “Not having the opportunity to provide information to students in person, this virtual meetup was extremely convenient and simple in order to provide prospective interns with information about our program.” —Columbia Records