For media inquiries, see Media Relations.
- Vibraphonist and composer
- Guest appearances with the World Festival Orchestra under the direction of Paquito D’Rivera, the Milan Svoboda Orchestra in Prague, sold-out shows at Queen Elizabeth Hall in London and in Tel Aviv, and as soloist with the Carlos Chávez Symphony Orchestra in Mexico City
- Solo appearances with the 85-piece Banda del Puerto in Valencia, Spain, under the direction of award-winning conductor Isidro Coll Ballesteros, as well as the Granada Symphony in Spain
- Recordings and performances with his own group, as well as with artists such as Paquito D’Rivera, Claudio Roditi, and Giovanni Hidalgo
- Named one of the Outstanding Latin Jazz Artists of the Year by Latin Beat magazine Black Bean Blues named one of the best Latin jazz recordings of the year by Modern Drummer magazine
- Named "the genre's leading vibraphone practitioner" and "one of today's most resourceful composers" by Jazziz magazine
- Clinician for Yamaha and Vic Firth