- Career Highlights
- Performed at Merlefest among such acts as Gillian Welch, Roseanne Cash, and Vince Gill
- Has performed and shared the stage with Jeffrey Gaines, Brad Delp of the classic rock band Boston, Marshall Crenshaw, Chris Trapper of the Pushstars, Gillian Welch, Brooks Williams, and more
- 2005 finalist in the John Lennon Songwriting Contest
- 2004 finalist in the Chris Austin Songwriting Contest
- B.M., Berklee College of Music
In Their Own Words
"With a degree in songwriting, I feel that I have a lot to offer the singer/songwriter students that seek me out for lessons. I am not only teaching them how to project their voices over their instruments, but I can also give them advice on touring and vocal health on the road, since I am constantly out there myself. My style of teaching voice promotes stretching, yoga, exercise, and holistic health. Keeping a regular physical and vocal exercise routine helps to keep you (and your instrument) loose and healthy. In our case as singers, being good to your body is being good to your instrument."
"I enjoy getting to know all of my students as individuals. It helps me to get to know their voices if I know a little bit of where they came from. They inspire me, and I learn a lot from them, too."