- Career Highlights
- Member of the Fifth Season Quartet
- Voice instructor for more than 20 years
- Colaborated with artists such as Jerry Bergonzi, Bob Moses, Bruce Gertz, Gene Perla, and Mike Tucker
- Performed at venues such as the Berklee Performance Center, Ryles Jazz Club, Cambridge Multicultural Arts Center, Jordan Hall, and the Lilypad
- Released two solo albums with the Acoustic Version Trio: Round Midnight (1995) and Invisible Touch (1996). Other recordings include "The Green House" and "Crossing Lines"
- In 2014, Koleva released the album Beyond Hope with her Fifth Season Quartet
- Private lessons with Dominique Eade, George Garzone, Charlie Banacos, and Jerry Bergonzi
- New England Conservatory Graduate Scholarship
- M.M., New England Conservatory
- M.M., Bulgarian State Academy
- B.A., Bulgarian State Academy
In Their Own Words
"My main role as a pedagogue is to create a positive and highly productive atmosphere in my classes, which would naturally empower my students to succsessfully achieve their professional and artistic goals."