"The real job is to try to inspire the students, because if they're inspired, then they're going to work. I try to help them find their musical calling, their musical direction, because that's a really important thing. If they have a strong sense of a direction, then they're going to be okay."
"I think that it's better to have a singular voice rather than be totally slick at everything. To me, that means do everything pretty well, but make sure you do one or two things really well, so that you have an identity."
- Alumnus, Berklee College of Music
- World tours with Gino Vanelli, Jean-Luc Ponty, and Kitaro
- Performing artist with Melissa Manchester, Chaka Khan, Suzanne Somers, Ben Vereen, and Robben Ford
- Numerous recording credits with Gino Vanelli, Jean-Luc Ponty, Chaka Khan, and others
- Extensive international clinic and solo performance experience
- Author of numerous articles on drums and percussion