- Career Highlights
- Recordings include Victoria Justice’s Gold (Columbia) and MainStreet’s Mind Is Blown (Universal)
- Instruments include piano and several digital audio workstations
- Created music for shows on NBC, CBS, HBO, and FOX
- Music recorded by artists such as Bryce Fox, Victoria Justice, Seven Lions, and Tiesto
- M.M., Bath Spa University, songwriting, 2017
- B.M., Berklee College of Music, songwriting, 2011
- B.S., Drexel University, music industry, 2005
In Their Own Words
"Each student has unique needs in order to wrap their minds around fresh new concepts. My job is to find out what those needs are and meet them for each and every student. I would like my students to come away with competence, confidence, and a lifelong desire to explore and learn new musical ideas on their own terms."
"Berklee was the first school to codify the art of songwriting, and the team here has done an incredible job at it. I come from a fresh, industry-based background. My teaching style draws heavily from both my in-studio experiences with writers, producers, and artists, and my in-office experiences with A&Rs, publishers, and managers. In addition, I have a strong focus on pop and dance writing, as well as real-world cowriting skills that are essential for anyone entering today's music industry."
"There are songs inside you that nobody else can write. I'm here to make sure you write them."