Finding an Off-Campus Provider

For support finding an off-campus therapist, Berklee offers the following supports:

Case Management

Case management promotes wellbeing by helping students access appropriate treatment, campus resources, and community resources. Case managers can meet with students virtually or in person and their services are free to Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee students on the Boston campus. If you’d like a case manager to help you navigate the process, make an appointment today.

Make an Appointment 


ThrivingCampus is a searchable database of mental health providers interested in working with college and graduate students. Make sure to filter your search by insurance if you are looking for a therapist who is in-network with your insurance plan. Students on the Berklee College Insurance Plan should select “Blue Cross Blue Shield” as their insurance.