Frequently Asked Questions


If you are living on campus or within the Berklee area, Public Safety is still operating and available in the event of an emergency that is occuring on-campus during the business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT or after hours. They can be reached at 617-747-8888. 

If you experience a mental health emergency, please go to your local emergency room or dial 911 for emergency services in your area.