Berklee alumni and faculty are making their mark on stage, and being considered for the theater's highest honors. Here are our Tony Award-winners; we welcome additions to the list.
- Stephen P. Bray '78: Best Revival of a Musical, The Color Purple (2016)
- Bill Elliott, professor: Best Orchestrations, An American in Paris (2015)
- Alex Lacamoire '95: Best Orchestrations, In the Heights (2008), Hamilton (2016), Dear Evan Hansen (2017)
- Trey Parker '88: Best Musical, Best Book of a Musical, Best Direction of a Musical, and Best Original Score, Book of Mormon (2011)
- Jamshied Sharifi '85: Best Orchestrations, The Band’s Visit (2018)