Student Leadership Programs
Looking to engage with different student leadership opportunities across campus? Looking for more information on where to get started? The Center for Campus Life can help.
Here are the paid student leadership positions offered throughout the division of Student Engagement and Enrollment.
Paid Job Opportunities
- Student Government Association
- Admissions Student Ambassador Program (login required)
- Resident assistant positions
- Orientation leaders (login required)
- Student academic mentors (login required)
- Peer tutors
- Office of Student Employment
We also have a leadership resource collection available through the Library.
Student Leadership Position Descriptions
View some of the specific leadership positions and roles that are available below:
- Berklee Summer Initiative Ambassador (BSI Ambassador): Lead and be a presence during Berklee Summer Initiative pre-orientation week, and be involved in programming throughout the academic year (you must be a prior BSI participant).
- Orientation Leader (OL): Create a vibrant and engaging experience for new students and families as they begin their Berklee journey.
- Campus Life Assistant: Create a vibrant and engaging student experience with the Center for Campus Life through orientation, programs, events, and student clubs, and by referring students to resources and services.
- Resident Assistant/Summer Resident Assistant (RA): Create community in the residence halls through education, programming, facilitating interpersonal relationships, and connecting students to campus resources.
- Student Academic Ambassador (SAM): Help entering students acclimate to the College and Conservatory through offering academic support, facilitating out-of-class activities, and connecting them to campus services.
- Student Academic Mentor for a Living Learning Community (SAM/LLC) Help entering students acclimate to the College and Conservatory through offering academic support, facilitating out-of-class activities, connecting them to campus services, and creating a community within the residence halls.
- Student Government Association (SGA) Member: Serve as the collective voice of the student body, and work with leadership to make change happen on campus.