- Career Highlights
- Former faculty member at Boston University and Northeastern University
- Recipient of Boston University Humanities Scholarship
- Recipient of Kress Foundation Fellowship awards
- M.A., University of Erlangen, Nurnberg
- A.B.D., Boston University
In Their Own Words
"I would like my students to gain an appreciation for the visual arts and an understanding of how artists have responded and still are responding to the demands of their time."
"I have a Ph.D in the History of Art and Architecture and am very familiar with the subject I am teaching. Further, I have 20+ years of teaching undergraduate students."