- Career Highlights
- Instruments include electric and acoustic guitar
- Leader of Lyle Brewer Trio and Eleanor Bigsby
- Performed with Dennis Brennan, Dietrich Strause, Ryan Montbleau Band, and Jimmy Ryan
- Recording experience on numerous recordings as a sideman with Heather Masse, Miss Tess, and Ryan Montbleau
- Released four albums as a solo artist
- Featured article in the Boston Globe, January 2015
- Reviews in Vintage Guitar Magazine
- Writer for premierguitar.com
In Their Own Words
"I work within the student's interests to teach theory, harmony and technique. Whether we're playing jazz, rockabilly, bluegrass, or working on a student's original material the lessons will address the principles of good musicianship."
"I want students to be excited about music through developing their own voice on the guitar. The most important thing is to maintain each student's personal connection with music."
"Berklee is so diverse musically. From country to gospel, jazz to classical. The school offers excellent music education in any style of music you could imagine."
"I have taught private lessons for ten years as well as toured nationally and internationally as a sideman. My professional experience gives me a perspective on what it takes to be a creative musician but also a working musician. In order to be a great accompanist one must understand all types of music and be able to adapt to a variety of musical situations."