Housing Application and Rates
Housing and Meal Plan Rates
Housing rates are separated into three terms: fall, spring, and summer.
|Housing Prepayment (Non-Refundable)||$500|
|Fall 2019 Housing and Full Meal Plan||$9,320|
|Spring 2020 Housing and Full Meal Plan||$9,320|
|Fall 2019 Housing and Reduced Meal Plan||$8,180|
|Spring 2020 Housing and Reduced Meal Plan||$8,180|
|Fall 2019 Housing and No Meal Plan||$7,430|
|Spring 2020 Housing and No Meal Plan||$7,430|
|Summer 2019 Housing and Full Meal Plan||$7,920|
All entering students are required to have a full meal plan, regardless of which residence hall they are assigned to. Returning students living in either 270 Commonwealth Avenue or 98 Hemenway Street can request a reduced meal plan or no meal plan as those residence halls have community kitchens that are accessible to residents 24/7.
All students are required to pay the housing prepayment before they will be considered for on-campus housing. This prepayment secures the student a spot on campus or a place in our housing lottery. The housing prepayment is non-refundable and non-transferable. If a student pays the prepayment and we do not offer them a place on campus, the prepayment will then be refunded.
View our Important Dates page for housing application and payment deadline information.
Applying for Housing (Incoming Students)
On-campus housing is guaranteed for all incoming students who fill out the Housing Agreement and submit the prepayment before the deadlines specified.
- Step 1: Log in to your admissions portal.
- Step 2: Fill out the Housing Agreement before May 5. Make sure to read the entire agreement prior to signing it.
- Step 3: Pay the $500 prepayment before May 5.
- Step 4: Wait for further information sent from our office via email.
Applying for Housing (Returning Students)
- Step 1: Log in to your housing portal.
- Step 2: Fill out the Housing Agreement before the deadline specified for returning students. Make sure to read the entire agreement prior to signing it.
- Step 3: Pay the $500 prepayment before the deadline specified for returning students.
- Step 4: Wait for further information sent from our office via email. We reserve a limited number of spaces on campus for returning students and will notify you if you are being offered on-campus housing or being placed on a wait list.
Students who fill out the housing application, pay the prepayment, and are offered housing will be responsible for paying the full amount stated in their contract. The only students permitted to be released from their housing contract are those who are withdrawing from the institution.
Students who have applied for housing on campus should not sign leases for off-campus housing.