150 Massachusetts Avenue, 25–39 Fordham Road
Many ensemble rooms are available to Berklee students for group rehearsals. College ensemble rooms, including all those at Fordham Road except the large orchestral room, can be reserved online between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Rooms can be reserved up to three days in advance. The large orchestral room at Fordham Road is scheduled by approval of the dean of the Performance Division, whose office is located in room 5J at 1140 Boylston Street.
Room operating hours are as follows:
- B08, B60, B61, B62, B63, B92: 6:00 p.m.–12:00 a.m., on the
- A06, A07, A15: 6:15 p.m.–12:15 a.m., at 15 minutes past
- B03, B04, B11: 6:30 p.m.–12:30 a.m., at half past the hour
- 25 Fordham Road: 4:30 p.m.–11:30 p.m. (card access only)
- B08 B60, B61, B62, B63, B92: 12:00 p.m.–12:00 a.m., on the
- A06, A07, A15: 12:15 p.m.–12:15 a.m., at 15 minutes past
- B03, B04, B11: 12:30 p.m.–12:30 a.m., at half past the hour
- 25 Fordham Road: 12:00 p.m.–11:30 p.m. (card access
There is a strict punctuality policy. If students are more than 10 minutes late, their rooms will be given to the next people on the waiting list. To cancel a room, call at least two hours in advance. Failure to cancel in advance will prevent students from using the rooms for a week.
Food and beverages are not allowed in these rooms. Rooms must be left in an orderly and clean condition. Windows and doors must be kept shut during activity. Smoking will not be allowed in any practice or ensemble facility at any time. Ensemble rooms may be used only for music rehearsals. Unauthorized use of the room for any other purpose is prohibited.
Failure to observe the aforementioned regulations governing practice facilities is considered a serious infraction and may result in immediate termination of a student’s privileges, as well as other disciplinary action.