Dining Hall / Concert Venue
There are several places to eat on campus that are managed by Berklee Dining Services, such as the Berklee Dining Hall, Cafe 939, Cafe 24, and Archie's Cafe. Explore our CampusDish site for locations, menus, and services.
About the Berklee Dining Hall
The main dining hall is located at 160 Massachusetts Avenue. Occupying the second and third floors in a sun-filled space with floor-to-ceiling glass, the campus dining hall seats 400 people on its two levels, and offers a wide variety of menu options. In the evening, the space is converted to a concert venue for student bands and other performers.
- Open for continuous dining from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
- Available to both on-campus and off-campus meal plan subscribers, as well as others on a prix fixe basis; accepts Berklee Bucks (declining balance).
- Reusable To-Go Container program for students who prefer to take their meal “to go.”
The first floor of the dining hall:
The second floor features additional cuisine and seating:
- Euro Station—The Euro Station serves hot, traditional, home-style lunch and dinner entrées. Some of the most popular items include oven-fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and teriyaki salmon.
- Hearth Station—The wood stone hearth oven offers fresh pizza, calzones, and flatbreads daily.
- Sauté Station—Stir-fry creations made just for you! This station features a selection of rice or pasta dishes as well as fresh vegetables, protein, and sauces to customize each dish.
- Health and Wellness—Offers a selection of fresh, steamed vegetables and grilled, lean proteins including tofu, fish, chicken, and steak. Additionally, this station serves a selection of salads, incorporating grains, beans, and fresh fruits and vegetables into a variety of unique dishes.
- Salad bar/soup—During breakfast, this station will serve hot oatmeal, yogurt, granola, and hard-boiled eggs. For lunch and dinner, load up on all the fresh-cut vegetables and fruit, proteins, and condiments to build your very own creation. The Berklee dining team prepares two homemade soups daily (including a vegetarian option)!
- Grill Works—Find classic items at the Grill Works station such as hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, and fries, as well as vegan nuggets and veggie burgers.
- Evo Grill—Located on the second floor, the Evo Grill is a flattop round hibachi style grill serving unique items every day such as quesadillas, paella, and tacos.
- Deli—Serves specialty sandwiches daily, as well as made-to-order sandwiches.
- Dessert—Laura, our baker, bakes homemade, fresh cookies, cakes, and desserts each morning and there is always a vegan and gluten-free dessert on the menu.
Dining Hall Morsels
- 4, 3, and 2—The kitchen area contains four walk-in coolers, three walk-in freezers, and two storerooms for food storage.
- Over 2,500—Number of meals served daily during the semester
- Over 1,100—Number of dinners served during the semester
- 3,750—Number of chicken nuggets consumed each day
- 2,500—Number of cookies baked each day by the baker
- 200 pounds—Amount of fresh fruit consumed daily by students
- 700 pounds—Amount of recyclable compost created from disposed food each day during the semester