Dining Hall / Concert Venue
Located on the second and third floors in a sun-filled space with floor-to-ceiling glass, the new campus dining hall seats 400 people on its two levels, and offers a wide variety of menu options. In the evening, the dining hall space is converted to a concert venue for student bands and other performers.
- Open for continuous dining from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
- Available to both on-campus and off-campus meal plan subscribers, as well as others on a prix fixe basis; accepts Berklee Bucks (declining balance).
- Reusable To-Go Container program for students who prefer to take their meal “to go.”
- Euro Station—The Euro Station serves hot, traditional, home-style lunch and dinner entrées. Some of the most popular items include oven-fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and teriyaki salmon.
- Hearth Station—The wood stone hearth oven offers fresh pizza, calzones, and flatbreads daily.
- Sauté Station—Stir-fry creations made just for you! This station features a selection of rice or pasta dishes as well as fresh vegetables, protein, and sauces to customize each dish.
- Health and Wellness—Offers a selection of fresh, rotating, steamed vegetables and grilled, lean proteins including tofu, fish, chicken, and steak. Additionally, this station serves a selection of salads, incorporating grains, beans, and fresh fruits and vegetables into a variety of unique dishes.
- Salad Bar/Soup—During breakfast, this station will serve hot oatmeal, yogurt, granola, and hard-boiled eggs. For lunch and dinner, load up on all the fresh-cut vegetables and fruit, proteins, and condiments to build your very own creation. The Berklee Caf team prepares two homemade soups daily (including a vegetarian option)!
- Grill Works—Find classic items at the Grill Works station such as hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, and fries, as well as vegan nuggets and veggie burgers.
- Evo Grill—Located on the second floor, the Evo Grill is a flattop round hibachi style grill serving unique items every day such as quesadillas, paella, and tacos.
- Deli—Serves specialty sandwiches daily, as well as made-to-order sandwiches.
- Dessert—Laura, our baker, bakes homemade, fresh cookies, cakes, and desserts each morning and there is always a vegan and gluten-free dessert on the menu.
Dining Hall Morsels
- 4, 3, and 2—The kitchen area contains four walk-in coolers, three walk-in freezers, and two storerooms for food storage.
- Over 2,500—Number of meals served daily during the semester
- Over 1,100—Number of dinners served during the semester
- 3,750—Number of chicken nuggets consumed each day
- 2,500—Number of cookies baked each day by the baker
- 200 pounds—Amount of fresh fruit consumed daily by students
- 700 pounds—Amount of recyclable compost created from disposed food each day during the semester