Dining Hall / Concert Venue
There are several places to eat on campus that are managed by Berklee Dining Services, such as the Berklee Dining Hall, Cafe 939, Cafe 24, and Archie's Cafe. Explore our CampusDish site for locations, hours of operation, menus, and services.
About the Berklee Dining Hall
The main dining hall is located at 160 Massachusetts Avenue. Occupying the second and third floors in a sun-filled space with floor-to-ceiling glass, the campus dining hall seats 400 people on its two levels and offers a wide variety of menu options. In the evening, the space is converted to a concert venue for student bands and other performers.
- Available to both on-campus and off-campus meal plan subscribers, as well as others on a prix-fixe basis; accepts Berklee Bucks (declining balance)
- Reusable To-Go Container program for students who prefer to take their meal to go
The main floor of the dining hall:
The upper dining area features additional cuisine and seating:
On the second level of 160 Massachusetts Avenue, you can find:
- Delicious Destination—This station offers a selection of authentic ethnic cuisines from around the globe. Fresh, steamed vegetables and grilled, lean proteins are combined with a variety of regional sauces to create an unlimited offering of unique dishes.
- Dessert—Laura, our baker, bakes homemade, fresh cookies, cakes, and desserts each morning, and there is always a vegan and gluten-free dessert on the menu.
- Salad Bar/Soup—During breakfast, this station serves hot oatmeal, yogurt, granola, and hard-boiled eggs. For lunch and dinner, load up on all the fresh-cut vegetables and fruit, proteins, and condiments to build your very own creation. The Berklee dining team prepares two homemade soups daily, including a vegetarian option.
- Stone Fire Hearth Station—The stone hearth oven offers fresh pizza, calzones, flatbreads, casseroles, and baked entrees.
- Vegan Station—This station offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring complete meals with proteins and fresh vegetables daily.
- Your Way Sauté—Stir-fry creations, omelettes, and noodle bowls are made just for you. This station features a selection of rice or pasta dishes as well as fresh vegetables, protein, and sauces to customize each dish.
On the third level of 160 Massachusetts Avenue, you can find:
- Baskets and Fries—Freshly prepared baskets of fresh fish, chicken tenders, BBQ pork sandwiches, and more await you.
- Boylston Grill—Find classic items at this station, such as hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, and fries, as well as vegan nuggets and veggie burgers.
- Deli and Hot Panini—Specialty sandwiches and panini specials are served daily, as well as made-to-order sandwiches.
- Steamed—Delicious dumplings, steamed with your selection of fresh vegetables and sauces, are made to order for you each day.
- True Balance—Complete entrees are offered daily, all made without milk, wheat/gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, and eggs. This station is ideal for the student who needs to avoid these seven allergens or the student who prefers a simpler plate.
Dining Hall Morsels
- 4, 3, and 2—The kitchen area contains four walk-in coolers, three walk-in freezers, and two storerooms for food storage.
- Over 2,500—Number of meals served daily during the semester
- Over 1,100—Number of dinners served during the semester
- 3,750—Number of chicken nuggets consumed each day
- 2,500—Number of cookies baked each day by the baker
- 200 pounds—Amount of fresh fruit consumed daily by students
- 700 pounds—Amount of recyclable compost created from disposed food each day during the semester