Symposium for Interconnected Arts and Music Performance
Please see the full events listing for upcoming events.
The Symposium for Interconnected Arts and Music Performance, curated by Patricia Pérez, is the third edition of a series of events that creates a place to explore the multidimensionality of music and the interconnections between creativity, improvisation, science, spirituality, art, social activism, education, and all aspects of life.
- 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.—Everyone Is a Player; Ron Savage, Dean, Performance Division, Berklee College of Music
- 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.—The Psychology of Film Music; Claudio Ragazzi, Film Scoring Department, Berklee College of Music
- 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.—Unschooling and Creativity: Trusting Ourselves to Learn; Patrick Farenga, Educator, Writer, and Homeschooling Activist
- 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.—Lunch
- 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.—A Musical Journey; Pedro Morales, Teaching Assistant, Divinity School, Harvard University
- 3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.—One Hundred Years of Women in Jazz; Tia Fuller, Professor, Ensemble Department, Berklee College of Music