International Women’s Day Teach-In
Please see the full events listing for upcoming events.
With sessions ranging from unrepresented identities in the music industry to a social justice mixer, the International Women’s Day Teach-In provides space for students to interact with each other and professionals in the field, celebrating the important activist work of all involved. Free food will be provided.
Highlighted events and performances:
- 3:00 p.m.—Panel: Underrepresented Identities in the Industry
- 4:20 p.m.—Performances: Maria Elena Kaser / Hannah Cyr and Brianne Bischoff
- 5:00 p.m.—Panel: Creating a Life of Artistry and Activism
- 6:30 p.m.—Social justice mixer hosted by student groups
- 6:30 p.m.—Performances: Maria Landi / Gabby Michelle / Ana Guigui / Ally E