Student Wellness Promotion and Services provides Berklee students with alcohol, tobacco, and other drug education, programming, and assessment. We also provide referral services to students as well as to staff, faculty, and parents who may have concerns about a student.
The aim of our programs and services is to encourage healthy choices and responsible decision-making, and to reduce the negative consequences associated with disordered substance use, such as poor academic performance, high-risk sexual behavior, violence, health implications, and addiction. We provide supportive, confidential, and nonjudgmental services. We also provide programming and presentations to educate and raise awareness in the Berklee community.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Education Resources
- Alcohol and Other Drug Education Group Sign-up Form
- Brief Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Screening and Intervention for College Students (BASICS)
- Community Alcohol and Other Drug Support Resources
- Concerned About a Student or Friend?
- eCheckup to Go
- Information About Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Support and Information for Loved Ones