Berklee Summer in the City Goes to Cambridge
June 30, 2016
Photo courtesy of the artist
From June through September, Berklee musicians will be playing free concerts throughout Cambridge as a part of the Berklee Summer in the City concert series.
Here's what's coming up:
- Club Passim—Performances by Berklee folk artists will be held on Thursday evenings, from June 23 through September 8, at 5:30 p.m. at the Harvard Square venue. For full schedule and artist information, visit berklee.edu/events/summer/club-passim.
- Kendall Plaza—Performances will take place on Thursday evenings at 5:00 p.m., from June 16 through August 25, weather permitting. Performances will include a mixture of jazz and original music. For full schedule and artist information, visit berklee.edu/events/summer/kendall-plaza.
- Kendall Square—Performances will take place on Thursday afternoons at 12:00 p.m., from June 16 through September 1, weather permitting. Along with a farmer’s market and food trucks, Berklee artists will perform a wide range of styles, from indie electronic to acoustic to jazzy vocals with an African groove and Caribbean beat. For full schedule and artist information, visit berklee.edu/events/summer/kendall-square.
- Longfellow House—Performances at the Longfellow House will take place on Sundays at 3:00 p.m., from June 19 through August 14. Artists will perform in a range of genres and styles including Latin jazz, world music, and folk. For full schedule and artist information, visit berklee.edu/events/summer/longfellow-house.
- Regattabar Courtyard Series—Join Berklee jazz artists on Monday and Friday evenings at 6:00 p.m., from July 4 through September 5. For full schedule and artist information, visit berklee.edu/events/summer/regattabar-courtyard-series.
Media Inquiries: email@example.com