Housing Accommodations

To request housing accommodations for on-campus housing at Berklee based on a disability, a student needs to complete the Registration with Disability Services form and submit documentation of the disability to the Office of Disability Services. The student then needs to submit the Housing Accommodation Request Form.

Please note that requests must be based on a diagnosed disability. Student preferences are not considered. Medical documentation must be submitted that explicitly substantiates the accommodation request related to the diagnosed disability. Requests for specific room configurations, such as a single room, based on a student's desire for a quiet, undisturbed place to study cannot be considered. Living in a residence hall requires shared resources. Having a single room does not necessarily provide more opportunities for a quiet, distraction-free space to study than other room options. Alternative quiet study spaces are located across the campus.

Accommodation requests that are received after the deadlines included below will be reviewed but limited by space availability.

The Office of Housing and Residential Life will notify the student of their specific housing assignment. 

Deadlines for submitting the Housing Accommodation Request Form are as follows:

  • Fall semester: June 1
  • Spring semester: December 1
  • Summer semester (12-Week Summer Performance Program): April 1
  • Summer programs: April 1