- Career Highlights
- Instruments include piano and voice
- Performances with TickleJuice (piano), Morris/Sandvik Duo, James Merenda's Masked Marvels (voice), Ran Blake, and Cameron Brown
- Produced and recorded Lead Me to the Rock (Bluesurge 1002) with the Morris/Sandvik Duo
- M.M., New England Conservatory, jazz studies
- Graduate Diploma, New England Conservatory, jazz studies
- B.M., Oberlin Conservatory, piano performance
In Their Own Words
"[I want students to have] a deep understanding of the foundation of music: melody, notation, chords, scales and rhythm. Learning these foundational components can be fun and extremely helpful in their musical careers."
"I'm most comfortable accompanying myself on piano and singing. I'm a trained classical pianist and jazz vocalist, but I believe that artists' life ambition is to find their own voice, without thinking of any labels. Piano is helpful to learn harmony—everything is laid out before you—and singing is important to internalize the sounds you're learning about."