The Office of Communications and Marketing promotes Berklee's mission and identity in support of institutional goals, recruitment, and advancement. We seek to enhance Berklee’s brand through innovative strategies, content creation, and various services to showcase our community’s successes and initiatives.
Our office is composed of strategists, content creators, storytellers, and problem-solvers who work collaboratively to promote your department’s initiatives. Our team oversees:
- Brand standards: We develop and oversee Berklee’s brand standards, including editorial and social media guidelines, web design, email templates, and graphic identity.
- Brand development and promotion: We promote the Berklee brand on a variety of channels through original written content, podcasts, videos, photography, and performances.
- Institutional and internal communications: We establish the Berklee voice and communicate important initiatives to internal and external communities, and leverage communications to enhance the student experience.
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your projects and communications goals.
We're here to support your department's initiatives and communications goals through a variety of services and platforms, including:
- Governance, workflow, guidelines, and content for official platforms: the Berklee Hub, FS News and Student News, newsletter series, digital signage, berklee.edu
- Content strategy for web and email, including custom Mailchimp templates
- Campaign strategy for internal initiatives
- Market research and usability testing
- Logo lockups, branding guidelines and strategies, and Berklee-branded swag
- Graphic design and print production
- Original content creation for Berklee Now and Berklee Today (articles, podcasts, and more)
- Copywriting, proofing, and editing services
- Photographers for your events
- Digital archive of all photography for your marketing efforts
- Management of Berklee's official accounts
- Social media guidelines and best practices
- Social strategy for your department
- Social listening and sentiment analysis
Video and YouTube
- Video production and curation, including marketing and performance videos
- Management of Berklee’s YouTube channel