Applying for the Summer Residential Internship Program in LA
Summer 2015 applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on February 13, 2015. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Fifth semester standing or completion of 50 Berklee credits at the time of participation
- 3.0 GPA in major, 2.5 overall GPA
- Good judicial and financial standing at Berklee with no unresolved issues at the start date of the Summer 2015 semester
- International students must submit signed authorization with application to prove eligibility
- Submission of complete application
- IN-492: 2 General Elective Credits (minimum of 140 internship hours over the duration of the course)
- IN-497: 6 General Elective Credits (minimum of 300 internship hours over the duration of the course)
- Academic work including a Learning Contract, journals, and final paper is requred for both courses
- Weekly workshops at sites around the music industry are an integral part of both course options
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis from the date of publication until the date above. Eligible applicants will be contacteed for an interview. Submit complete application packets directly to the Office of Experiential Learning.