Diversity and Inclusion Grants
Diversity and inclusion grants provide members of the Berklee community with financial support for events, programs, and initiatives that have a strong diversity and inclusion focus. Grants will be disseminated on a rolling basis as funds are available, and they will go to either a sponsoring student organization or to an administrative unit (e.g., a department) at Berklee.
Initiatives funded by these grants must clearly reflect at least one of the following criteria:
- Educational programming that increases foundational or advanced understanding, knowledge, and skills related to diversity and inclusion concepts for members of the Berklee community
- Programming and events that support engagement and learning about identity, diversity, and inclusion for members of the Berklee community
- Community-building programs that support diversity and inclusion goals through the intentional exploration, connection, and fostering of community at Berklee, within and across identities and backgrounds
- The creation of resources and materials that support diversity and inclusion engagement and learning for members of the Berklee community
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please complete the online application (login required).
Please note the following:
- If the project, event, or trip need has already been met, grant requests will be denied.
- Student organizations seeking funding for a school-sponsored trip must ensure they have followed all Global Initiatives, Campus Life, and Student Activities protocol. If your project includes travel, make sure you have read the student organization travel policy (login required).