Grievance Process

Any student who is concerned about the accommodations or access services provided by Disability Services is strongly encouraged to contact the director:

Ginny Perelson

To appeal a decision of the Office of Disability Services regarding an accommodation, a student may contact the dean of Student Advising and Success.