The selection of our next president will continue our legacy, and will build on the efforts of our community to shape a unified mission, vision, and strategic plan by infusing this work with fresh ideas and perspectives that will guide our institution’s future. We are enthusiastic about working to turn this vision into reality and chart a strong path forward for Berklee. Learn about the attributes we are looking for in our next president in the position description.
Presidential Search Process
- Presidential search chair appointed by the chair of the Board of Trustees.
- Community input is gathered by the presidential search chair.
- Presidential search committee selected by the search chair.
- Presidential search firm selected by the search committee.
- Community input is gathered by the presidential search committee and the presidential search firm.
- Candidate profiles are reviewed by the presidential search committee.
- Candidates are selected and subject to rounds of interviews by the presidential search committee.
- Presidential search committee recommends the final candidate for selection.
- Board of Trustees votes on the final candidate.
- 332 Grammy Awards
- #4 World's Best Music Schools
- 10 most represented colleges on Broadway
Presidential Search Committee Members Share an Overview About the Search Process
Learn about the presidential search process from search committee members and Berklee alumni Grace Kelly '12 and Enrique Gonzalez Müller ’99.