Whether you’re working on your thesis or term paper or want to find an obscure music score to add to your repertoire, Berklee’s library staff is here to help you in your research process. There are many ways in which you can access help from library staff.
For Brief Research Questions
- Walk-in assistance is available.
- Online assistance is available via our online Ask a Librarian interface.
- You may email brief questions to email@example.com.
- You may text brief questions to library staff at 617-500-6351.
For More Extensive Research Help
- Please visit the Reference Desk to make a research appointment; or
- Call one of our reference librarians at 617-747-8002.
Research and Information Literacy Classes
We offer classes on information literacy and academic research, focusing on areas such as topic definition, research strategy, and creating and managing proper academic citations using field-appropriate American Psychological Association (APA), Modern Language Association (MLA), or Chicago/Turbian styles.
These sessions can be tailored to the needs of your specific course or topic and will provide you with hands-on instruction in using the library's resources. To schedule a session, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide two weeks' notice to accommodate your instruction request.