Mexican Student Association
The mission of the Mexican Student Association is to serve its members in the following ways:
1. Encourage communication and collaboration across the Mexican community throughout the University.
2. Recognize issues and concerns affecting the Mexican community and provide ways and means of addressing those issues as efficiently and effectively as possible.
3. Organize events that will bring the Mexican Student Association community together for professional and academic development, as well as social enjoyment.
4. Mexican Student community and Berklee alumni from Mexico.
5. Support the implementation of projects by the Mexican Student Association members and affiliates that can further the development of Mexico.
6. Promote Mexican culture in Berklee and the Boston Area.
7. Promote collaborative efforts among HUMAS, Club Harvard de Mexico, and any other Mexican club around the Boston Area.
Fall 2015 Club Meeting Time/Location: TBD