What is Lynda.com?
Lynda.com is an online learning company with a vast library of instructional videos covering the latest software, creative and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, lynda.com tutorials are a high-quality resource for faculty, staff, and students looking to develop skills in Microsoft Office, the Adobe Creative Suite, project management, time management, and a wide range of other topics.
Lynda.com is available to all faculty, staff, and students through the menu on berklee.edu.
Need Help Getting Access?
Log into Berklee.edu with your OnePass, and view the instructions on how to set up your Lynda.com account (login required).
What Are Some Relevant Lynda.com Courses?
- Excel 2011 Essential Training
- PowerPoint 2011 Essential Training
- Word 2011 Essential Training
- Logic Pro 9 Essential Training
- Pro Tools 10 Essential Training
- Drupal 7 Essential Training
- Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Final Cut Pro X Essential Training
- Leading Productive Meetings
- Effective Public Speaking
- Time Management Fundamentals
How Does Lynda.com Support My Role?
- Tracks your individual training progress
- Keeps you current on the latest software programs including Adobe, Apple, and Microsoft products
- Helps increase your effectiveness in everyday work
- Lets you learn at your own pace—anytime, anywhere
- Supplements curricula so students can learn the technical aspects of programs outside of class
- Lets you bookmark where you left off if your training time is interrupted
- Provides Certificates of Completion for courses you view in their entirety
- Supports personal and professional development
How Do I Make the Most of My Lynda.com Experience?
- Set aside time every week for online training
- Visit Lynda.com regularly for a listing of new and updated courses
- Watch the Welcome video of a course to familiarize yourself with its training content
- Use bookmarks to indicate favorite videos or courses
- Download exercise files before viewing courses and practice applying knowledge as you go
- Follow Lynda.com on Twitter and Facebook
Where Should I Start?
- Take the course How to Use Lynda.com to learn how to find, access, and view tutorials
- For technical help, faculty and staff can contact Training and Support at x2238 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students can contact the Student Computer Support Center (SCSC) at 617 747-8800 or at email@example.com
- Contact Lynda.com's Customer Service site or call at 888 33LYNDA (335-9632)