Student Computer Support Center
The Student Computer Support Center (SCSC) is where students can go for assistance with almost anything involving technology as it relates to their education at Berklee. We support students in the programs below via support requests, walk-ins, appointments, and the phone.
- Berklee College of Music
- Berklee College of Music’s campus in Valencia, Spain
- Boston Conservatory at Berklee
- Berklee Summer Programs
The SCSC is located at 180 Massachusetts Avenue in Boston and is open Monday–Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding Berklee holidays. Give us a call at 617-747-8800, or contact us below.
If you are not a currently enrolled student, you can still submit a question.
What We Support
Berklee is an Apple authorized service provider and can do repairs under the AppleCare Protection Plan. Berklee also supports the following:
- Applications, hardware, and related technology services
- Network-related services provided via wireless and wired networks in the residence halls and around campus
- Online Berklee services including Berklee.edu, MyBerklee, Inside Berklee Courses, Google, Berklee Self-Service, etc.
Technical Support Policy
- Berklee SCSC staff will provide support services only for computers that are owned by students currently enrolled at Berklee. Desktop computers do not meet the laptop requirement and will not be supported by the SCSC.
- The SCSC will provide support services only for software approved by the institution.
- The SCSC is not responsible for backing up information on computers.