At Berklee, the curriculum requires you to record audio with an audio interface. Berklee recommends the PreSonus AudioBox iTwo as a reliable, portable, entry-level audio interface.
Students are not able to purchase hardware items through Berklee. See links at the bottom of this page for suggested retailers.
This is not a requirement for Boston Conservatory at Berklee students or students entering the Bachelor of Arts in music industry leadership and innovation program.
Features of the PreSonus AudioBox iTwo
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced quarter-inch TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI in/out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
Need Technical Help Now?
Submit a 2238 ticket (login required)