At Berklee, the curriculum will require you to record audio with an audio interface. Berklee recommends the PreSonus AudioBox iTwo USB audio interface, which is an outstanding solution for two-channel recording applications. With two Class A mic/instrument preamps and 24-bit/96kHz recording quality, you're well equipped for stereo recordings, vocal/instrument combinations, MIDI production, and much more. While electronic instruments such as guitar, bass, and sound-generating keyboards (e.g., electric piano, synthesizers) can connect to an audio interface directly, recording voice and acoustic instruments requires an XLR microphone.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- Two microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- Two switchable line/instrument inputs
- Two balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
Need Technical Help Now?
Submit a 2238 Ticket (login required)