At Berklee, the curriculum will require you to record audio with an audio interface. Berklee currently offers the PreSonus AudioBox iTwo USB audio interface, which is an outstanding solution for two-channel recording applications. With two Class A mic/instrument preamps and 24-bit/96kHz recording quality, you're well equipped for stereo recordings, vocal/instrument combinations, MIDI production, and much more.
To purchase an audio interface from Berklee, respond accordingly in the “Next Steps” section of the Admissions portal after receiving your Berklee OnePass credentials.
|PreSonus AudioBox iTwo*||$119.67|
|MA Sales Tax, 6.25%||$7.48|
|Total (This price will be displayed on your tuition statement.)||$127.15|
*This item can also be purchased in person directly from Student Technology Services.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- Two microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- Two switchable line/instrument inputs
- Two balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control