Student Technology Services
Who We Are
Student Technology Services manages several Berklee technology initiatives, including the Berklee laptop requirement and major bundle programs, and provides technical support to enrolled Berklee students. We support Berklee students via walk-ins or scheduled appointments at the student help desk, called the Student Computer Support Center (SCSC), and via telephone and email.
The SCSC is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding college holidays.
What We Support
- Applications, hardware, and related technology services.
- Network-related services provided via wireless and wired networks in the residence halls and around campus.
- Online Berklee services, including www.berklee.edu, MyBerklee, Inside Berklee Courses, Google, Berklee Self Service, etc.
Technical Support Policy
- Berklee Student Computer Support Center staff will provide support services only for computers that are owned by students currently enrolled at Berklee. Desktop computers do not meet the laptop requirement and will not be supported by the Student Computer Support Center.
- The Student Computer Support Center will provide support services only for software approved by the college.
- The Student Computer Support Center is not responsible for backing up information on computers.