Read the details below to find out about the variety of student services and support offered for all students at Berklee’s Boston campus.
Services and Support
For a comprehensive list of services and resources at Berklee's Boston campus, we encourage you to explore the Services and Support tool. You can find information about how to access a wide variety of services, including:
- academic support and tutoring;
- ways to get involved in the community;
- career resources, tools and resources to support your holistic wellbeing;
- and much more.
Visit the Berklee Bookstore at 1090 Boylston Street, open Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
If you need technology support, please reach out to Training and Support at berklee.edu/2238, email@example.com, or 617-747-2238. Support staff is available to help you Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET.
Public Safety offers these services 24 hours a day:
- Emergency response
- Safety escorts
- Berklee ID card access support
To contact Berklee Police dispatch:
- Phone for non-emergency situations: 617-747-2682
- Phone for emergency situations: 617-747-8888
- Text: You can also text directly with the dispatcher by using the text-a-tip feature in the Rave Guardian app.
Berklee ID Card/One Card Office
If you do not have a Berklee ID card, you can go to the One Card office for assistance. Note that students attending orientation will receive a Berklee ID card as part of orientation.
Hours and location:
Open Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Located at 155 Massachusetts Avenue, basement level
Berklee offers a variety of dining options, including:
- Berklee Dining Hall (“the Caf”) at 160 Massachusetts Avenue
- Cafe 24
- Cafe 939
For more information about dining services this semester, visit our Berklee Dining site.
Dining or Housing Accommodations
Students seeking dining or housing accommodations on the basis of a documented disability should follow the accessibility registration process. You may send additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out where you can print on campus.