- Composer of the score for feature films Tornar a casa (2018), La Tribu (2018), Cuerpo de élite (2016), and Tom’s Dilemma (2014)
- Composer of the score for TV shows El día de mañana (2018), Cuerpo de élite: la serie (2018), and Lo que escondían sus ojos (2016)
- Additional music composer for Bent (2018), Tadeo Jones y el secreto del Rey Midas (2017), Pequeños héroes (2017), Un gallo con muchos huevos (2015), and American Experience: Walt Disney (2015), among others
- Orchestrator for Blue Planet II (2017), The Hunter’s Prayer (2016), Misconduct (2015), Teresa (2015), and Southern Rites (2015), among others
- Assistant composer for William Ross (2013), Joel Goodman (2013–2014), and Heitor Pereira (2015)
- Honorable mention for Cuerpo de élitescore at the Jerry Goldsmith Awards, 2017
- Honorable mention for "Poirot" at the Concorso Internazionale di Composizione per Banda in Corciano, Italy, 2016
- Euterpe Award for the international projection Federació de Societats Musicals de la Comunitat Valenciana, 2015
- Recipient of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers Foundation's Steve Kaplan Award, 2013
- Winner of the international composition competition Ciutat de Llíria with "Balan Fô: Concerto for Marimba and Wind Ensemble," 2011
- B.M., Berklee College of Music, film scoring with a minor in conducting, summa cum laude
- B.M., Conservatori Superior de Castelló, clarinet performance
"Having the technological tools and skills to play our instrument has become a key element for scoring films these days. In my classes, we analyze and experiment with real-world examples to open a door for the students, the door of creativity that technology should not limit, but without forgetting that these tools are just tools to write music, sync to picture, and create mock-ups, keeping in mind that in the best-case scenario, their music will be performed by human beings."
"Mastery over technology influences the way you convey feelings with your music, but also empowers your creativity and improves the palette of colors to have a unique, personal voice. The goal is to master this technological knowledge to allow the students to write music as they want and feel, rather than the computer limiting the parameters of the music."
"Technology allows us to develop fast and efficient studio workflows to meet the usually very tight deadlines in the professional world. I enjoy showing examples, tips, and tricks that will allow the students to deliver successfully any kind of project that lands on their desks."