- Career Highlights
- Director of academic technology and associate professor, Berklee College of Music, Valencia campus
- Vice president, Audio Engineering Society (AES), Southern Region, Europe
- Former director of audio production at Boston University Center for Digital Imaging Arts
- Freelance recording/mix Engineer, music producer, audio technician, sound for visual media
- Musician, 30+ years
- Professional member, Audio Engineering Society; Berklee Valencia AES Chapter faculty advisor
- B.A., Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
- Four-year professional diploma, Berklee College of Music, Boston, Massachusetts, music production and engineering
In Their Own Words
"In addition to music, teaching and education have always been passions of mine. I remember the first class I taught: a one-day pre-calculus class while I was still in high school. I felt that I had the ability to make complex concepts accessible, even to a classroom full of a very diverse group of students. That class was a success, and I’ve been teaching ever since."
"I feel extremely fortunate that I am able to fuse two of my passions—music and education—at Berklee’s Valencia campus, where I have worked and taught since 2013. In the classroom, I work to make music technology accessible to all, recognizing that these tools can also lead to unexpected creative breakthroughs. There are some facets of technology that all students—soon to be professionals—must understand. However, these technology tools can also be used creatively, and it is our students’ explorations and experimentations with them that will continue to propel the music industry forward for many years to come."