Experiencing Berklee for the first time can be overwhelming. Explore the resources available to all of our students, and begin planning your arrival to Berklee:
- Keeping Our Community Healthy
- Traveling to Berklee
- International Students
- Wellness and Accommodations
- Policies and Expectations
- How to Withdraw, Transfer, or Defer
- Frequently Asked Questions
Your On-Campus Summer Programs Checklist
Stay on track and follow the the nine steps below to fully enroll in a Berklee summer program.
- Submit your registration. Students begin by submitting their registration or application at berklee.edu/apply. If applicable, you may need to submit additional supporting materials as well.
- Make your tuition payment. All programs have limited capacity, so complete your full tution payment, and reserve your space in the program.
- Request housing. If you require housing accommodations, complete the housing agreement form in the "Next Steps" tab of your application portal.
- Complete the items in your Magnus Health account by June 1. All students are required to complete a vital health record, including immunizations, the Student Code of Conduct Agreement, the Medical Treatment Consent for All Minor Students form (if younger than 18), and the Counseling Consent for All Minor Students form (if younger than 18). Instructions to access your Magnus Health account will be sent via email after submitting your registration.
- Complete the online training course by June 1. To help ensure everyone's safety, you must complete an online training module to review key takeaways from Berklee’s Health and Safety campaign. Through the online training module, you will electronically sign the Berklee Social Compact, in which you consent to participate in the testing protocols and commit to follow the health and safety guidelines.
- Submit a photo for your ID by June 1. You will be issued an ID card when you arrive at Berklee for your program. This card gives you access to facilities and the dinning hall if you've opted to stay in our residence halls. If you do not upload a photo, or the photo you upload is not appropriate, your photo will be taken once you arrive on campus. Upload your photo.
- Schedule a PCR Test. All students must receive a negative COVID-19 result on a PCR test administered not more than 72 hours before you arrive. You should not come to campus until you have proof of your negative test result. If you submit documentation from a non-PCR test, you will need to get tested again, which may impact your ability to start your program on time.
- Purchase Masks. Masks must be worn at all times in Berklee’s shared spaces and outside. We recommend bringing several masks to switch out over the course of the program. Additionally, vocalists should come prepared with masks specifically designed for singing, and brass and wind instrumentalists will need to come prepared with bell coverings and practice water key etiquette.
- Check your email for important information. You should continue to check the email you used to enroll in the program to receive important information. You will receive a detailed check-in pass by email with information regarding your assigned arrival location, your housing assignment, and a link to view your program schedule. You should print and bring your check-in pass to campus for easy reference. When you arrive, you will receive additional program information to guide you through your program.
HEAR THE PARENTS' PERSPECTIVES
See what parents have to say about our most popular and comprehensive program, Aspire: Five-Week Music Performance Intensive.