Explore the resources available to all of our students, and begin planning your arrival to Berklee:
- Keeping Our Community Healthy
- Traveling to Berklee
- International Students
- Wellness and Accommodations
- Policies and Expectations
- How to Withdraw, Transfer, or Defer
- Frequently Asked Questions
Your On-Campus Summer Programs Checklist
Stay on track and follow the steps below to enroll in a Berklee summer program.
- Make your tuition payment. All programs have limited capacity, so complete your full tuition payment to reserve your space in the program.
- Request housing. If you require housing accommodations, complete the housing agreement form in the "Next Steps" tab of your application portal. Note: Only students who are 15 or older by the start of the program may reside in Berklee housing.
- Complete the items in your Magnus Health account by June 1. All students are required to complete a vital health record, including COVID-19 and other immunizations, as well as the Student Code of Conduct Agreement, the Medical Treatment Consent for All Minor Students form (if younger than 18), the Counseling Consent for All Minor Students form (if younger than 18), and Consent to SARS-CoV-2 Testing. Instructions on how to access your Magnus Health account will be sent via email after submitting your registration.
- Submit a photo for your ID by June 1. You will be issued an ID card when you arrive at Berklee for your program. This card gives you access to facilities and the dining hall if you've opted to stay in our residence halls. If you do not upload a photo, your photo will be taken once you arrive on campus. Upload your photo.
- Submit a video for class placement. To schedule you into the appropriate classes, we ask that you prepare a video no more than five minutes in length demonstrating your talent. Placement videos are only required for the following programs:
- Bass Workshop
- Brass Workshop
- Commercial Dance Intensive
- Drums and Percussion Workshop
- Global String Program
- Gospel Performance Program
- Guitar Sessions
- Musical Theater Dance Intensive
- Piano/Keyboard Workshop
- Summer Dance Intensive
- Youth Musical Theater Summer Program (Week 1 and/or Week 2)
- Vocal Summit
- Check your email for important information. You should continue to check the email you used to enroll in the program to receive important information. You will receive a detailed check-in email with information regarding your assigned arrival location, your housing assignment, and a link to view your program schedule. When you arrive, you will receive additional program information to guide you through your program.
HEAR THE PARENTS' PERSPECTIVES
See what parents have to say about our most popular and comprehensive program, Aspire: Five-Week Music Performance Intensive.