Explore the resources available to all of our students, and begin planning your arrival to Berklee:
- Keeping Our Community Healthy
- Traveling to Berklee
- International Students
- Wellness and Accommodations
- Policies and Expectations
- How to Withdraw, Transfer, or Defer
- Frequently Asked Questions
Your On-Campus Summer Programs Checklist
Stay on track and follow the the steps below to enroll in a Berklee summer program.
- Submit your registration. Students begin by submitting their registration or application at berklee.edu/apply. If applicable, you may need to submit additional supporting materials as well.
- Make your tuition payment. All programs have limited capacity, so complete your full tuition payment, and reserve your space in the program.
- Request housing. If you require housing accommodations, complete the housing agreement form in the "Next Steps" tab of your application portal.
- Complete the items in your Magnus Health account by June 1. All students are required to complete a vital health record, including COVID-19 and other immunizations, as well as the Student Code of Conduct Agreement, the Medical Treatment Consent for All Minor Students form (if younger than 18), and the Counseling Consent for All Minor Students form (if younger than 18). Instructions on how to access your Magnus Health account will be sent via email after submitting your registration.
- Submit a photo for your ID by June 1. You will be issued an ID card when you arrive at Berklee for your program. This card gives you access to facilities and the dinning hall if you've opted to stay in our residence halls. If you do not upload a photo, your photo will be taken once you arrive on campus. Upload your photo.
- Check your email for important information. You should continue to check the email you used to enroll in the program to receive important information. You will receive a detailed check-in pass by email with information regarding your assigned arrival location, your housing assignment, and a link to view your program schedule. You should print and bring your check-in pass to campus for easy reference. When you arrive, you will receive additional program information to guide you through your program.
HEAR THE PARENTS' PERSPECTIVES
See what parents have to say about our most popular and comprehensive program, Aspire: Five-Week Music Performance Intensive.