Welcome to the Berklee Career Manager
The Berklee Career Manager is an online destination where students and alumni can access all of the career-related resources from the Career Development Center, the Office of Experiential Learning, and the International Career Center.
There you will find:
- Job opportunities posted by the Career Development Center and the International Career Center. You can find additional opportunities posted on the Berklee Music Network. We are transitioning over to the Berklee Career Manager and we’ll keep you posted as to when that transition is complete, but for now, please check both locations.
- Internships posted by the Office of Experiential Learning
- Events such as workshops, auditions, and job information sessions. You can find additional events listed on the CDC department website.
- Coming Soon:
- Schedule advising appointments. For now, please continue to schedule appointments with each department directly.
- Build your network by finding professional contacts and alumni in your area. For now, we suggest using LinkedIn (especially the Career Development Center LinkedIn Group) to assist in building your professional network.
To get started:
- Employers: Create a profile and post your opportunities to the Berklee community.
- Students: Log in with your Berklee email address and OnePass password.
- Alumni and Online Students: Stay tuned; your access is on the way. Look for job opportunities on the Berklee Music Network.
- Faculty and Staff: Log in, or request access through the Career Development Center by emailing email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy! Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Career Development Center: firstname.lastname@example.org — jobs/gigs for undergraduate students
- Office of Experiential Learning: experientiallearning@berklee.
edu — internships for undergraduate students
- International Career Center: internationalcareers@berklee.
edu — jobs/gigs and internships for graduate students, and opportunities outside the U.S.