Information for Registered Students in the Stage Performance Workshop
The following information will help you plan and prepare for your time on campus:
- Check in at the Summer Programs registration table.
- Move in to your room at your convenience.
- Pay any fees at the Office of the Bursar, 921 Boylston Street, room 242.
All participants will receive an individual class schedule upon registration. Please note that this outline is an approximation and is subject to change.
- Auditioning and Demo Tips led by Darcel Wilson and Therlande Louissaint
- Presenting Yourself with the Band performance workshops
- Open mics, concerts, and final performances
Friday, June 21
Saturday, June 22
Sunday, June 23
- Utar Artun: Recital Hall 1A, 1140 Boylston Street
- Bob Doezema: David Friend Recital Hall, 921 Boylston Street
- John Pierce: Red Room at Cafe 939, 939 Boylston Street
How to Contact Us
Class Schedule Questions
Tuition and Fees
Please visit Parent and Student Resources on the Berklee Summer Programs website for general information applicable to all Berklee summer programs, including:
- what to bring,
- directions to campus,
- visa requirements for international students,
- services available for students with disabilities,
- information on facilities, and
- information on policies and expectations.