Information for Registered Students in the Piano/Keyboard Workshop
The following information will help you plan and prepare for your time on campus:
Monday, June 17, 2019
- Check in at the Summer Programs registration table.
- Pay any fees at the Office of the Bursar, 921 Boylston Street, room 242.
- Move into your room at your convenience.
- Report to the Piano Department, office 4H in 1140 Boylston Street, for placement auditions after registration.
Students who are staying on campus will be housed at Berklee’s 160 Massachusetts Avenue residence hall. When you check in, you will receive your room key and detailed information from the Housing Office about the meal plan and facilities.
Please note that this outline is an approximation and is subject to change.
Monday, June 17
- Performance Workshop: This includes style-specific chord voicings, rhythmic studies, technique, chart reading, and ensemble tune practice.
- Ensembles: This provides an instructor-guided forum for students to play in an ensemble. Each ensemble will comprise six students, along with bass and drum accompanists throughout. Students will have the option for two keyboardists to play simultaneously: piano or digital piano, and synthesizer. Performance tunes will be covered in performance workshops and improvisation classes.
Tuesday, June 18
Wednesday, June 19
Thursday, June 20
Friday, June 21
How to Contact Us
Class Schedule Questions
Tuition and Fees
Please visit Parent and Student Resources on the Berklee Summer Programs website for general information applicable to all Berklee summer programs, including:
- what to bring,
- directions to campus,
- visa requirements for international students,
- services available for students with disabilities,
- information on facilities, and
- information on policies and expectations.