- Career Highlights
- One of the top ten highest-selling African American saxophonists in the world since 1998
- Recipient of the Berklee College of Music Trustees Award for advancing the mission of the college
- SESAC National Performing Activity Award
- Boston Music Awards for Outstanding Jazz Artist
- Boston Music Awards for Jazz Album of the Year
- B.M., Berklee College of Music
In Their Own Words
"I think students come to Berklee for many of the same reasons. They find role models they can identify with. Our job is to provide the fundamental training for young musicians to succeed in the world they live in."
"I want my students to be able to be productive citizens in the world of music. All we can do is give them the tools and skills—we develop personalities here. We're developing the individual voice."