"I love teaching. I really love it. When you're talking to a student and you see her make a connection—that's a wonderful feeling to have as a teacher. And I just want to pass that on to my students: that you have to love what you're doing. If you can't sell yourself to the students first, no matter what good things you say, if you don't show that you want to be there, you won't reach them."
- B.M., B.M.Ed., Hartt School of Music
- M.M., Manhattan School of Music
- D.M.A., University of Cincinnati
- Performances with the Boston Ballet, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Boston Pops, and Boston Lyric Opera
- Music director and conductor of the Metrowest Symphony Orchestra for 29 years
- Woodwind doubler for Broadway shows at the Colonial Theater, Wang Center, and North Shore Music Theater
- Previously taught grades K-8 in the Melrose Public School System and Tufts University