- Career Highlights
- Instruments include piano and some guitar
- Past work with refugees and immigrants using drama therapy
- Past performances in monologues, comedy, improv, and informal talent shows
- M.A., School for International Training, Brattleboro, Vermont, TESOL
- B.A., University of Massachusetts, Boston, French with a concentration in Italian
- Deuxieme degree, Université de Strasbourg, France
In Their Own Words
"I want students to gain confidence about themselves and their possibilities. Basically, I want them to take risks, try new things, and be hopeful."
"As someone who has lived, studied, and taught in East Africa, Western Europe, Central America, and the Middle East, I understand what it means to adjust my worldview to accommodate new cultures and languages. These experiences, along with a B.A. in French and a master's degree in TESOL, have had a direct impact on my teaching: just as I have acquired 'second' language and intercultural communication skills, I am able to impart these to my students. Plus, I love language."